[Biopython-dev] Biopython 1.70 release

Mateusz Korycinski mkorycinski at protonmail.ch
Tue Jul 11 09:43:37 UTC 2017

In the meantime I also managed to run them on Mac. Now I will do it for Linux.
Tests on Mac in virtualenv with no site packages:
Python2.7: https://pastebin.com/G5WiU1yX
Python3.6: https://pastebin.com/JDMq9uib
Everything seems to work fine with Python 2.7, except of wrappers depending on site programs (e.g. MUSCLE, BLAST+).
In Python 3.6 I experienced some errors (see link above). Perhaps it's something wrong with my environment? To create environment I did:
virtualenv ~/virt_env/test3 --no-site-packages -p python3.6
source ~/virt_env/test3/bin/activate

Best regards,
Mateusz Korycinski