[Biopython-dev] CI for Windows

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 19 23:02:50 UTC 2016

Hi Shyam,

I'm definitely interested!

Ben Fulton (CC'd) had a look at this a while back,
I'm not sure how close he got but we don't yet have
anything included in the main Biopython repository
on GitHub yet:

https://github.com/benfulton/biopython/tree/appveyor

On a related point, I hope to replace the only regular
Windows Buildbot machine which is a very elderly
32 bit Windows XP machine with a Windows 7
machine later this year:

http://testing.open-bio.org/biopython/tgrid

Peter