[Biopython-dev] [Biopython (old issues only) - Bug #2176] XML Blast parser: miscellaneous bug fixes and cleanup

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Fri Nov 11 14:13:16 UTC 2016

Issue #2176 has been updated by Vincent Davis.

Description updated
Assignee changed from Biopython Dev Mailing List to Vincent Davis

Looks like the final commets where never done. That is remover "We could perhaps deprecate record.database_letters immediately, and at a later point, record.query_letters"
I see a TODO in the code to remove database_letters.
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/blob/589bc075ace24cb29bcd69c9789963df7febeb4d/Bio/Blast/NCBIXML.py#L188

I'll create an issue on github.

Bug #2176: XML Blast parser: miscellaneous bug fixes and cleanup
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/2176#change-15360