[Biopython-dev] [Biopython (old issues only) - Bug #2375] (Closed) Coalescent support through Simcoal2

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Wed Nov 9 18:30:31 UTC 2016

Issue #2375 has been updated by Vincent Davis.

Description updated
Status changed from New to Closed
Assignee changed from Biopython Dev Mailing List to Vincent Davis
% Done changed from 0 to 100

Since this is being deprecated, I will just close this.
"Bio.PopGen.SimCoal has been deprecated, and we intend to "
              " remove it in a future release of Biopython. If you would like"
              " to continue using it, please contact the Biopython developers"
              " via the mailing list."

Bug #2375: Coalescent support through Simcoal2
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/2375#change-15350