[Biopython-dev] Retiring our old RedMine bug tracker

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:32:08 UTC 2016

Thank you both (Lenna & Vincent), and anyone else interested.

As before, please tell us/me your Redmine username as you will need
additional rights to be able to close bugs yourselves.

See also the threads from earlier this year, esp:

http://mailman.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython-dev/2016-July/021463.html
http://mailman.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython-dev/2016-July/021471.html
http://mailman.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython-dev/2016-July/021479.html

Cheers,