[Biopython-dev] Retiring our old RedMine bug tracker

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 8 18:41:56 UTC 2016

Retiring the Redmine server came up again at the OBF
board hangout meeting - Travis and Markus did a great
job but there are still about 66 open bugs to triage:

https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/biopython

If anyone has some time to volunteer to help with this
(moving them to GitHub as needed), so that we can
shut down the AWS machine and save the OBF some
on going expenses, that would be great.

Thanks,

Peter