[Biopython-dev] Changing run_tests.py (Galaxy package inspired)

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Fri May 13 15:44:44 UTC 2016

I think it would be nice if all the external dependency checks were in an
external module that could be used by a user.
A user might what to;

   - Make sure Biopython can find the external app and help diagnose
   problems.
   - Check which version of the external app Biopython is using
   - Might help with "modular installation"
   https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/349

Vincent Davis
720-301-3003