[Biopython-dev] Sensible GitHub Issue Labels

Travis Wrightsman twrig002 at ucr.edu
Fri Jul 22 18:47:34 UTC 2016

I think a label like "Needs-Decision" is good for fixes that have been made
but need permission to move forward (or maybe this can be handled just
through pull requests).

Also, a label can be created for issues relating to non-bug,
non-enhancement things like PEP8 compliance and external service
configuration (Tox/Travis/CodeCoverage). I don't know what to call such a
label.

Travis