[Biopython-dev] Sensible GitHub Issue Labels

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:52:02 UTC 2016

I think this is a good idea. Maybe also "more-info" or
similar to indicate we can't do anything with the issue
yet?

Another label idea something for newcomers to indicate
small bugs which are particularly suited to a new contributor
trying out (even if an existing developer on the team could
do it themselves quicker - the idea here is to bring in new
people and guide them through the pull request etc).

Peter