[Biopython-dev] Retiring our old RedMine bug tracker

Travis Wrightsman twrig002 at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 20 20:34:32 UTC 2016

Markus,

I agree we should have a category or tag for issues transferred to GitHub.
For now, I have closed issues that have been resolved in GitHub and changed
the Redmine Issue's URL to the relevant GitHub commit/pull request/issue.
For issues that are still open I plan to just migrate the discussion (if
any) and open a new issue on GitHub (see this issue I just made
<https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/879>).

-Travis