[Biopython-dev] Interested in a Phenotype Microarray parser?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:54:49 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've been giving some more technical feedback on this, and the
revised pull request looks ready:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/755

I'd welcome more comments from people more familiar with the
area, but given Michael's earlier endorsement if there are no further
comments then I'd like to merge this next week?

Thanks,

Peter