[Biopython-dev] Problems with the tutorial

Tiago Antao tra at popgen.net
Wed Jan 13 05:04:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

In the process of converting the tutorial to notebooks, I have open a
set of issues on github with the problems found on the tutorial via the
notebook test system. The reported bugs are not complete. But some
chapters seem strongly affected. I would note as top ones the uniprot
and cluster ones. I also opened tickets to PDB, Entrez, Blast and align.

The conversion was mostly done by Vicent using an automated procedure.
I believe that the errors reported are real problems in the basic
tutorial (if anything, the report is conservative).

--
"While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I
have no expectation to receive a reply outside yours" - @tomstafford