[Biopython-dev] Biopython 1.68 plans (mid August?)

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 29 09:36:06 UTC 2016

Thanks Lluís,

I've looked into it and it seems to be a harmless warning from PAML.

Biopython is checking to make sure PAML will fail with an error for
bad input. Older versions like PAML 4.4d didn't print this error
message, but newer versions like PAML 4.7 and 4.8 do.

We'll need to hide this warning from PAML as part of the test:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/923

Peter