[Biopython-dev] [Biopython (old issues only) - Feature #3217] (Closed) Bio.Phylo I/O support for the NeXML format

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Wed Aug 3 16:33:23 UTC 2016

Issue #3217 has been updated by Peter Cock.

Status changed from In Progress to Closed
% Done changed from 20 to 100

Belatedly closing this issue - Thanks to the efforts of Ben Morris, as of Biopython 1.62 the Phylo module supports NeXML

Feature #3217: Bio.Phylo I/O support for the NeXML format
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3217#change-15326