[Biopython-dev] Network analysis tool: PyPanda

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:15:31 UTC 2016

Thanks David,

I see you've also filed this on GtiHub as
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/814

There would be some practical questions for incorporating this into
Biopython (licensing, which versions of Python you support, adding
unit tests), but I think the main question is would this be a good fit?

I think Michael de Hoon would be a good person to comment here
as he's done a lot of related work with the Bio.Cluster module.

Regards,

Peter