[Biopython-dev] New Homepage - "Brute force" effort of Community?

Markus Piotrowski Markus.Piotrowski at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Apr 20 19:35:47 UTC 2016

Hi Vincent,

Great that you are willing to help. I guess doing the things "linear"
will be an effective way to get 90-95% of the things done in a short
time. Also, the idea was not have people working on the same thing (how
many web crawlers have been released to biopython.org to search for
broken links?), but have clear and easy to assign assignments. After
this "brute force" effort we can go on cherry-picking our preferred issues.

Can you do pages "Iddo_Friedberg.md" to "Multiple_Alignment_Format.md"?

-Markus