[Biopython-dev] conda install and/or wheels for Windows(and other platforms?)

Christian Brueffer christian at brueffer.de
Fri Apr 8 10:08:46 UTC 2016

First of all, I think it's good to mention Anaconda/conda, it has gotten
quite a bit of traction lately (personally, I use if everywhere I can).

My preference would be to mention our own packages first, since we have
direct control over them (so, between pip and self compilation in the
README).

One nit about the change: Anaconda is a distribution, conda is the
package manager.

Cheers,

Chris