[Biopython-dev] Help needed: Windows installers for Python 3.5

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 27 08:56:18 UTC 2015

Thanks Tiago & Ben,

For now we're leaving the 64bit builds to Christoph Gohlke since
that ensures they'll be consistent with his NumPy packages (and
so far there are no official NumPy Windows 64-bit installers).
But there is demand for the 32bit Windows installers :)

For Appveyor there was an interesting thread on the NumPy
list this summer with links to example projects using it:
https://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/numpy-discussion/2015-March/072391.html

Using AppVeyor to build our Windows installers for us seems like
an interesting idea - at very least I would be pleased to have it
doing continuous integration testing under Windows :)

Ben's branch is currently here:
https://github.com/benfulton/biopython/tree/appveyor

Peter