[Biopython-dev] Online tools to track our test coverage & code quality

Tiago Rodrigues Antao tra at popgen.net
Sat Nov 28 04:11:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 22:31:43 -0500
Ben Fulton <ben at benfulton.net> wrote:

> Is there any plan for dealing with the external dependencies? My
> university is launching a cloud next year, and I thought I might put
> together some virtual machines to run some more extensive tests and
> coverage.

Depends on what you mean with dealing with external dependencies, but
to get the docker files running (especially the buildbot ones), we at
least had to exhaustively install all dependencies (almost all as some
software is not free). You can see those here:
https://github.com/biopython/biopython_docker

Tiago