[Biopython-dev] Online tools to track our test coverage & code quality

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 27 14:20:32 UTC 2015

Thanks Chris,

I can see the BioPerl coveralls.io hasn't been updated recently -
I guess you guys have not pursued this then?

https://coveralls.io/github/bioperl/bioperl-live
https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live/commit/16981eaf655402ae6ba5e14c495cdb4f914f972f

Just browsing the latest BioPerl coverage reports in Firefox or Safari,
the coveralls.io table by file gets stuck at "Loading..." which is discouraging.
It was slow, but could display my Biopython test branch results in the
FILES table - but the page-by-page interface felt clunky.

On the other hand I had no problems with viewing the Biopython
coverage reports on https://codecov.io/ so far.

Regards,

Peter