[Biopython-dev] Coverage metrics

Tiago Rodrigues Antao tra at popgen.net
Mon May 25 15:31:48 UTC 2015

On Mon, 25 May 2015 16:25:49 +0100
Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I think I'd prefer a hack inside the TravisCI script which said
> if this was the master branch (not a merge for a pull request
> etc), and it was Sunday (for example), then run more tests
> (e.g. online, more dependencies, with coverage).

I thought about that, but the problem with that approach is that it
would be dependent on a commit on day X, and in fact we have very few
commits. It could be months between online tests.

An alternative (not great) would be to do a fake commit every Sunday
(or whatever day).

Hopefully someone will think of something better...