[Biopython-dev] Coverage metrics

Tiago Rodrigues Antao tra at popgen.net
Mon May 25 14:57:00 UTC 2015

On Mon, 25 May 2015 15:25:07 +0100
Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
> By all means give that a go - the TravisCI configuration will
> work on personal branches fine (that's how I've tried things
> prior to pushing them to biopython/master).

In terms of designing implementation, and to avoid excessive online
usage I was planning on doing the following:

Have two branches. The main one would do offline testing. There would
be a second branch that would do online testing. Every week an
automated process would push changes from the main to the online one.
The .travis.yml code would check the branch name and take care of
everything (to the online branch would be just an annotation, really).

Does this sound a good idea?

Tiago

Tiago