[Biopython-dev] Reproducible Biopython VM images

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 30 10:55:32 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 11:24 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:

> We seem to be in agreement then - what should we call this new
> repository under Biopython's GitHub account? e.g. biopython-docker
>
> Peter

I just created this empty repository (with an underscore rather
than a minus sign/hyphen to match our existing use pattern),
with a new "team" on GitHub with write access:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython_docker

Tiago - can I leave this with you to setup the initial README
file, .gitignore, etc?

For the licence, I suggest (given past discussion for the main
project) this be dual licensed under the historic Biopython
Licence Agreement AND the more standard 3-clause BSD
licence?

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/blob/master/LICENSE
http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause

This reminds me we ought to press ahead with moving
Biopython itself to dual and eventually 3-clause BSD only...