[Biopython-dev] Biopython Project Update 2015; was BOSC 2015 Call for Abstracts

Tiago Antao tra at popgen.net
Sun Mar 29 18:37:05 UTC 2015

On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 13:32:13 +0000
Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately GCC2015 will clash with the BOSC CodeFest, but
> otherwise I would want to attend the CodeFest, which can be both
> productive and good fun.

Being in Liverpool it is actually quite easy for me to get to both. I
was actually more interested in the codefests than anything else.
Bummer for the overlap. I think I am going to GCC for sure (again, at
least the codefest) and then, depending on the size of the contingent
of Biopython folks at BOSC, I might either stay at the Galaxy
conference or go to the BOSC codefest.

I have no interest in presenting, but I am available in case of
desperation and nobody else is available (which does not seem to be the
case anyway).

Tiago