[Biopython-dev] Biopython Project Update 2015; was BOSC 2015 Call for Abstracts

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:36:23 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being late ~ things have been very hectic the past few weeks
(and will still be for the few coming weeks).

Regarding BOSC, I would love to come again this year. I have
some few outstanding issues that I want to work on for Biopython
anyway ~ would be great if I can just sit and work. Not 100% sure yet
about this yet (I still need to arrange my visa, etc.), so we'll see.

Thanks for volunteering by the way, Joao! Good to see that you've
found the repo, too. Everything from last year (abstract +
presentation) is in that repo, in text form. Let me know if I can
help you with anything, still.

Cheers,
Bow