[Biopython-dev] Biopython Project Update 2015; was BOSC 2015 Call for Abstracts

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:07:34 UTC 2015

Hello again,

Still no volunteers to represent Biopython at BOSC in Dublin?
I would prefer someone else to do this - ideally one of our
newer/younger contributors?

Is anyone already planning to attend ISMB/ECCB 2015?
We can ask for a BOSC fee waiver if that makes a difference.

We've still got a week before the abstracts are due - as a
project update talk alone, this would normally be a short talk.
However, you could propose combining this with content on
how you'd used Biopython in your research, or something?

If there are no volunteers, then I guess I'll present again...

Regards,

Peter