[Biopython-dev] [SPAM] Re: [Numpy-discussion] Python extensions for Python 3.5 - useful info...

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:05:33 UTC 2015

Thanks Ben, any help here would be great:
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/601

If you can make notes on this, that would be wonderful.

In the medium term, ideally we'd get another volunteer
Windows machine setup as a buildslave.
http://testing.open-bio.org/biopython/tgrid
http://biopython.org/wiki/Continuous_integration

Also note this may have implications for 32 vs 64 bit
Windows builds, where AFAIK NumPy don't yet have
an official binary release (we would likely follow their
lead for 64bit builds).

http://biopython.org/wiki/64-bit_Windows_Biopython

Peter