[Biopython-dev] Adding a CONTRIBUTING.rst file for GitHub?

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 2 14:27:22 UTC 2015

Funny you bring this up; we’ve had a doc somewhere regarding how to get involved and contribute to BioPerl, but I think it’s wiki so not optimal.  We're working (slowly) on moving docs back to the code repos for readthedocs to tie them to their respective code releases, the contributing docs would be good one to include.  Now just need to dig them up...

chris