[Biopython-dev] Adding a new package to Biopython

Mario Latendresse latendre at AI.SRI.COM
Wed Oct 1 05:54:44 UTC 2014

Hi Evan,

Thank you for your reply.

PythonCyc has been uploaded today on GitHub:
http://github.com/latendre/PythonCyc
The module will be usable with Pathway Tools 18.5, which is coming up in
November 2014.
I will consult the documentation pointers you provided below.

Thanks,

-- Mario Latendresse
SRI International