[Biopython-dev] Next biopython release (was Re: Python 3.4)

Manlio Calvi manlio.calvi at gmail.com
Tue May 20 09:17:04 UTC 2014

Sorry for my disappearance, my schedules are a bit hectic this period.
However, I'm build and tested 2.7 and 3.4 on x64 win7 machine and I
have nothing to report, all clear. I tried to install all the tools I
could on my machine to test more throughtly.
I plan to test on last Pypy when I found a bit of time soon.

Manlio