[Biopython-dev] Biopython update talk at BOSC 2014

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Fri May 2 12:29:13 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I have just received a mail mentioning that our update talk for BOSC
2014 has been accepted. We have until June 9th to finalize the
abstract (we still have some parts which are to be revised). I propose
to keep the abstract open for edits & review until June 6th. After
that, I will send the finalized version for submission. Is this ok
with everybody?

As a reminder, this is the version we have at the moment:
http://bit.ly/biopython_bosc_2014_submitted. I can already make
changes on at least the last bit about GSoC (Evan's project). I
suppose we can make another change in a few days / weeks for our next
release :)?

Cheers,
Bow