[Biopython-dev] [GSoC] Gsoc 2014 aspirant

Michiel de Hoon mjldehoon at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 01:49:49 UTC 2014

Hi Nigel,

While compiling Biopython on Windows can be tricky, in my experience it has been easy to compile the C libraries in Biopython on other platforms (Unix/Linux/MacOSX). Have you run into specific problems compiling Biopython? I would think that wrapping 3rd-party libraries or executables is much more error-prone.

Best,
-Michiel.