[Biopython-dev] UniProt GOA parser

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:56:50 UTC 2014

Thanks Aravind,

It looks the same to me at first glance, and seems to work:

from Bio.UniProt import GOA
with open("go_Gene_association.txt") as handle:
    for record in GOA.gafiterator(handle):
        print record

Iddo - can you see anything to worry about in your code?
Can we add a note to this module that it can be used on
other non-UniProt GO Annotation files?

Thanks,

Peter