[Biopython-dev] fastsimcoal

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 10:05:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 20 February 2014 09:46, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I would suggest making a copy of Tests/test_PopGen_SimCoal.py

+1
There should be a test_PopGen_Fastsimcoal.py, I agree. Especially because I
can envision the simcoal case disappearing medium-term.

> for live testing with the new binary, and adding/copying static tests
> in Tests/test_PopGen_SimCoal_nodepend.py if relevant.

The input format should be the same. The binary non-dependent test cases
are probably equal, me thinks.

Tiago

--
"The truth may be out there, but the lies are already in your head" - Terry
Pratchett