[Biopython-dev] Tests on x64 Win 7

Manlio Calvi manlio.calvi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 19:07:56 UTC 2014

Hi people,

I rebuild and retest the last biopython commit, no test failed so I
here signal some recurrent warning in python3.4, nothing too bad but
there is a lot of file left not closed. This problem could be related
to the one with the remaing files after the tests? Seems to me was the
same files.
If that the case it could be a class who open and don't the files
after the read.

PS after this mail I'll send another mail with the logs. Please Peter,
acknowledge that mail (and the one before that on Pypy subject).

Manlio