[Biopython-dev] SearchIO.parse HMMER3 issue

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 23:45:12 UTC 2014

Hey Joao,

No problem. The discussion with the user went to private exchanges
anyway, so it was not indeed publicly searchable. In any case, I
posted this in our issue tracker (also to remind myself about this :)
): https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/313. If you find
anything else breaking or something you'd like to have, feel free to
post there directly.

Cheers,
Bow