[Biopython-dev] Win7 x64 - python 3.4 - Phylo and searchIO

Tiago Antao tra at popgen.net
Thu Apr 24 08:47:33 UTC 2014

On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 09:26:34 +0100
Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Great - Tiago and I need to add Python 3.4 to the buildbot,
> and as you say, fingers crossed TravisCI finish rolling out
> Python 3.4 support soon...

I have been silent on this because I was waiting for a docker image
based on ubuntu trusty (which has 3.4 as the default Python). The image
is now available but has a bug (one of the apt-sources is still saucy).
My expectation is that this will be corrected very soon.

I have all the machinery ready to test on 3.4 as soon as the docker
image is out and fully working. Maybe even today (as the bug is
trivial to sort out - lets just hope that they do it fast).

Tiago