[Biopython-dev] Fwd: [GSoC] Welcome aboard, GSoC 2014 students!

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:11:33 UTC 2014

Dear Biopythoneers,

Please join me in congratulating this year's accepted students
for Google Summer of Code under the Open Bioinformatics
Foundation (OBF), and in particular welcome Evan Parker
who will be working on Biopython with Bow and myself as
co-mentors.

As always the scheme has been very competitive, so our
sympathies and commiserations to those students who
were not accepted. Please do stay involved in Biopython
or other open source projects - this would be a positive
factor if you are eligible to apply for next year's GSoC.

Thank you,

Peter