[Biopython-dev] Python 3.4

Manlio Calvi manlio.calvi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 09:57:52 UTC 2014

This is a good news Tiago :)

My problem now is try to mantain a "standard build" of 3.4 x64 and
another more "experimental" and separate from the first. The only way
I know to have it "native" is using the virtual env that came with
Python 3 that I never used before, and I don't know how reliable is in
a testing environment. Apparently none of the python distribution went
to 3.4 now.
Seems I should learn how to use virtual envs or remain with my 3.4 only.

What I would like to "experiment" is build up all the sources (or
maybe only the modules sources) from the ground up, specifically I
want to see if there is different behaviours using the modules from
Golhke's site or not.

Manlio