[Biopython-dev] Compiling Biopython on 64 bit Windows, was: Volunteer buildslave machines?

Manlio Calvi manlio.calvi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 16:25:40 UTC 2014

Works as expected because I have Numpy modules running in other
scripts (dumps the path to __init__.py)

In C:\Python34\Lib\site-packages\Bio the non-py files are two:
cpairwise2.pyd
trie.pyd

The same are in the folder I used to build them, and by the extension
should be callable/importable.
I tried to import cpairwise2 but (don't) work the same way, same error
raised as before.