[Biopython-dev] Biopython update talk at BOSC 2014

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 11:00:42 UTC 2014

Hi Tiago,

1. I have no objections to that. Could we change it post submission?
If you noticed, I listed the authors initially alphabetically based on
last name. After talking with Eric, I updated the order with the last
one submitted. But in general, I'm ok with any ordering so long as we
all agree.

2. I didn't have chance to add this prior to submission, unfortunately
:/. But adding this would be nice. Is it possible to do this during
abstract review?

3. Noted, thanks :).

Best,
Bow