[Biopython-dev] Talk Abstracts Due April 4: 2014 Galaxy Community Conference (GCC2014)

Dave Clements clements at galaxyproject.org
Wed Apr 2 20:06:56 UTC 2014

Hello all,

This is a reminder that talk abstract submissions for the 2014 Galaxy
Community Conference *are due this Friday, April 4*.  See
http://bit.ly/gcc2014abs for details.  This is a great opportunity to share
your work in high-throughput biology.

Accepted abstracts will be considered for the *GigaScience
<http://www.gigasciencejournal.com/>* "Galaxy: Data Intensive and
Reproducible Research <http://www.gigasciencejournal.com/series/Galaxy>"
series (announced for GCC2013)*. * BGI is also continuing to cover the
article processing charges until the end of the year

Poster abstracts are being accepted until April 25.  Early registration
(save a bundle, really) is also open.

Thanks, and we do hope you'll join us in Baltimore!

Dave C, on behalf of the GCC2014 Organizing Committee

--
http://galaxyproject.org/GCC2014
http://galaxyproject.org/