[Biopython-dev] Biopython 1.63 release

Tiago Antao tra at popgen.net
Tue Nov 5 13:25:39 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Unless somebody else wants to step forward, I am thinking in
volunteering to handle the release of 1.63.

This would be a first and therefore I hope you would all have some
patience with my inexperience doing this. The upside of it is that,
having inexperienced hands will allow for a review of the release
procedure (if something is missing, an inexperienced release manager
will be more prone to detect it than an experienced one).

I no one steps forward, I will start the ball rolling later today here
on the list.

Regards,
Tiago