[Biopython-dev] GSoC 2013 Student Self-introduction

阮铮 rz1991 at foxmail.com
Thu May 30 15:37:00 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

This is Zheng Ruan, a first year graduate students at the University of Georgia. I'm happy to be chosen to participate in GSoC this year. My project is "Codon Alignment and Analysis in Biopython" and I will be working with Eric Talevich and Peter Cock during the summer.

My undergraduate major is biotechnology and now seeking for a PhD in bioinformatics. I hope to improve my python programming skills during the project and make long term contribution to biopython. I will follow the timeline of my proposal in the Community Bounding Period these days (http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/rzzmh12345/1). Thanks!

Best,
Ruan