[Biopython-dev] Python 3 and subprocess .communicate() bug

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Thu May 30 08:28:04 UTC 2013

I was having a look at the issue precisely now.

I do not have a cast opinion on the issue, I think it all boils down on how
many people are dependent on 3.2.3 and prior 3s.

In theory I would prefer not to have workarounds for implementation bugs
(as makes things more complex to manage in the long-run), but if many
people are using buggy 3.x, I see no option...

I simply do not have any view on how many people would be using these...