[Biopython-dev] [Biopython - Bug #3434] (New) PDB.PDBParser

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Wed Jun 5 03:31:25 UTC 2013

Issue #3434 has been reported by Mirslaw Syzdek.

Bug #3434: PDB.PDBParser
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3434

Author: Mirslaw Syzdek

Two months ago I downloaded a pdb file from NCBI (Database: Structure, Name: 1EZQ). With this file the following code works fine:

@parser = PDB.PDBParser()
struct = parser.get_structure('1EZQ.pdb', '1EZQ.pdb')
ppb = PDB.PPBuilder()
peptides = ppb.build_peptides(struct)@

Few days ago I downloaded the pdb file one more time. For the new file above code stopped working. The PDBParser is throwing an error. The error is cause by different column separation (see the line 423 in the attached files).

You have received this notification because this email was added to the New Issue Alert plugin

To change your notification preferences, please click here and login: http://redmine.open-bio.org