[Biopython-dev] Weekly Update for Codon Alignment GSoC project

Zheng Ruan zruan1991 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 02:58:01 UTC 2013

Thanks Eric,

It will not be difficult to allow more than 3 nucleotides forward
frameshift. I will include this into my plan. For the backward frameshift
support, more nucleotides support is desirable but difficult. Some function
to help construct codon alignment with other software will be considered.

Best,
Ruan