[Biopython-dev] Releasing (a beta of) Biopython 1.62 this week?

Michiel de Hoon mjldehoon at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 09:06:54 UTC 2013

Based on the Biopython deprecation schedule policy, we can remove the following pieces of code in release 1.62:

Bio.Align.__init__: the get_column and add_sequence methods
Bio.Align.Generic: the class Alignment in its entirety
Bio.Graphics.GenomeDiagram._AbstractDraw: the .xcentre and .ycentre properties and their setters in the class AbstractDrawer
Bio.Graphics.GenomeDiagram._Graph: The .centre property and its setter in the class GraphData

Any final objections before we proceed?

Best,
-Michiel.