[Biopython-dev] Deprecating Bio.ParserSupport, Bio.Blast.NCBIStandalone

Michiel de Hoon mjldehoon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 09:43:59 UTC 2013

I'd prefer if developers first write to the dev mailing list if they want to make any major changes, or changes that affect Biopython overall. It can be hard to understand the implications just from looking at a pull request, and there may be so many pull requests that the important ones may be missed anyway.

Best,
-Michiel.