[Biopython-dev] More 'fun' with GenBank

Kai Blin kai.blin at biotech.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Jan 16 08:28:06 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-15 20:03, Peter Cock wrote:

Hi Peter,

> It will need a bit of work to rebase (some of the PEP8 changes have
> touched the same lines of code), but I will try and do that this week.

Your f_loc4 branch certainly fixes the problem I'm seeing. Is there
anything I can do to help with getting it merged? I'm happy to give a
closer look at the rebase conflicts coming up during the merge if you
don't mind me asking the occasional question if I can't work out reasons
for a code change from the commit messages.

Cheers,
Kai

Dipl.-Inform. Kai Blin         kai.blin at biotech.uni-tuebingen.de
Institute for Microbiology and Infection Medicine
Division of Microbiology/Biotechnology
Eberhard-Karls-University of Tübingen
Auf der Morgenstelle 28                 Phone : ++49 7071 29-78841
D-72076 Tübingen                        Fax :   ++49 7071 29-5979
Deutschland
Homepage: http://www.mikrobio.uni-tuebingen.de/ag_wohlleben